With this engraving tip you can engrave on pretty much anything you can fit under the rollers in the Cricut Explore and the Silhouette.
Simply add the engraving tip where you would normally put your pens, and engrave anything you would normally cut.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tips for using your engraving tip:
1. The engraving tip goes in place of your blade holder in the machine, it does not require any other parts.
2. The tip of the engraver is made of a very hard carbide which can engrave, or etch into hard surfaces such as metal sheets, acrylic, plastic sheets, clear cardstock (transparency).
3. Use your existing mat; make sure the area is sticky to hold you item That You want to engrave. You May need to added additional double sides adhesive to the back of the item you are going to engrave so it does not slide around.
4. If you are using plastic sheets, leave the protective cover on the bottom to seep the surface safe. Remove the protective cover from the surface you want to engrave though.
5. Use maximum pressure on your machine. Some surfaces may require you to use multi-cut to get a nice deep, etched look.
6 Have fun!
No customer comments for the moment.